From:
Linda Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:12:52 -0400
/Dooks all.  I have the worst ant problem and I am at my wits end.  I
have used peppermint oil(the aromic kind not baking peppermint).  It has
helped somewhat but the ants seem to still find a way in and around my
ferrets food dishes. They are also plaguing my entire house even though
I keep my place clean and most of the food in airtight containers; and
again, they keep on coming.  I really need help.  I have read other
posts and cannot afford an exterminator since it would cost between
$300-400. I  have been searching the archives here and the FHL to find
the mixture that is boric acid and sugar so I can spread it outside
around the perimeter of the house. I hope someone can help me with this
mixture or some other way to rid my place of ants once and for all.
It's bad enough I have to live with the ants but when they invade my
ferrets and pet rats food & cages, it irritates me to no end...so
please help me if you can.  Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Linda and my 4 fuzzbutts/
--

/**/Dooks/**/ from me & my ferrets--Tacoma , Kodo, Dakota &