From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 09:57:03 -0800
The battle of the corners rages on in this household....a battle I seem to
be loosing.  I guess I don't really mind....better to have "them"
going...than "not going".  It would be nice though if they used the corner
trays....which they sort of do....if they feel like it.  I've got one (
don't know who yet...probably one of the girls) who has started going in the
middle of the basement floor.....right next to the drain......WOW!!.  In
this area the concrete floor slopes towards a drain, which drains off any
water (or whatever) that pools on the floor.  And one of them is ACTUALLY
using it.  Sure is easy to clean up.....and I'm not complaining that one
less ferret is using the corner trays...now if only the rest of them could
catch on....  no wait.....better not to set my goals too high......only
dissapointment awaits.  Better to be thankful I only have three others to
clean up after.  Hey ...wait...  If I'm already used to cleaning up after 4,
and only have to clean up after 3, then we COULD get another......and
maintain the status quo of

Oh yeah....sure...then all of a sudden the drain wouldn't be so appealing
and I'd be cleaning up after 5.  Better the devil ye know than the devil ye
don't.