Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 06:47:25 -0500
Wow are we lucky fur kids or what?

The folks that responded to our decision making about the play
yard gave us positive feedback and have offered to help, up to and
including making and baking goodies for the volunteers.

Our Miss Brie set up a poll for Daisy and I to allow the folks that
want to help. Please take a look at when we can do it (in nicer
weather of coarse) so if you will go to the link below, you can pick
what works best for you, then Mum and Miss Brie will tally the votes
and let you know what month and day we have the most volunteers that
can meet up to help fix our play yard.

Me and Daisy are so happy and excited that our cyber friends and
volunteers want to keep our play yard going as much as we do. Thank
you, thank you for helping us keep our play yard going!

http://lffrs.freeforums.org/save-the-ferret-yard-t265.html

Sarah and Daisy
grateful to have such loyal shelter friends