From:
five out of six home safe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:56:23 -0700
>From:    Vickey Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets Stamps
>
>I collect Ferret Rubber Stamps and would love to hear form other ferret
>owners who enjoy stamping.  I am always looking for ferret stamps and
>have found a place that sell them.  The address is
>http://rubberhedgehog.com

this looks like a GREAT company!  someone involved with SOS might want to
check them out--apparently they donate a portion of their revenue to animal
charities.  they donate part of their rabbit stamp revenue to a house
rabbit society--maybe they would be willing to help out SOS as well?

in other news, jack was returned to us this morning, so we are down to ONE
missing furkid!  this is great news, and VERY encouraging, but i'm still
worried sick about loki.  jack was found in a garage several blocks
away--probably at least half a mile--*across* US highway 41!  talk about
scary, but he seemed fine when he was dropped off this morning.  after a
bath and some treats he was put in the small cage so we can make sure his
poops are okay and everything before letting him back in with his brothers
and sister.

day--i wish i COULD!  unfortunately, my boyfriend and i are currently
sharing a car, and i'm working ten-hour days.  i do plan on finding out
their hours for saturdays thoguh, and go to all of them this sat.  if loki
has not turned up by then.  cross your fingers--so far, this has turned
out much better than i'd expected, but we've still got one kid at risk out
there.

-kat-

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.