From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:40:57 -0700
This is the last call for the July 4th Card Exchange to benefit ADV
Research.  I hope you all have been reading Danee Devore's ADV posts
and see how important this research is and how important it is to keep
the funding coming!

So far, 62 people have signed up!  But there's always room for more!  You
can sign up by going to :
<http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php>

Or by sending me a message saying you want to join.

To check and make sure I have you signed up, you can go to:
<http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html>

The names of everyone who has signed up so far is listed and this is
also where we will keep track of the amount of donations that come in
on a daily basis!

If you don't want to join the card exchange but do want to make a
donation, please e-mail me privately and I'll tell you how you can help.

I'll be working on lists this weekend and sending them out on Monday -
the 20th.  So...if you want to join, now is the time to get your name in!!

Thanks!

Judy