From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:59:06 EST
This is one I've never seen before.It all started when my grandson left his
4 foot Elmo on the livingroom floor.I noticed this suspicious looking
character,wearing a partial mask,casing the joint.Right away I was
concerned for Elmos safety,knowing how these weasely types behave.She moved
on so I forgot about the incident,and went about my usual business.

Later that same day,I heard a strange sound,and went to ferret out what was
going on.That was when I saw Elmo being dragged off to who knows where,but
I couldn't make out who the culprit was.As I got closer,it became clear
that it was the same weasely character that had been there earlier.I knew
this thief came with weapons,so I approached cautiously,determined to stop
this kitnapping in progress.The closer I got, the faster the perpetrator
tried to drag Elmo away.Finally,I was close enough to get hold of Elmos
foot.A tug of war dancing ensued,and though the character in the partial
mask gave a mighty pull,I succeeded in wresting Elmo away from his intended
kitnapper,telling her she couldn't hob him.

I also captured the kitnapper,but no matter how we tried to weasel it out
of her,she wouldn't tell us where she was going to stash Elmo,or what she
intended to do to him.Now she's spending her time jilling out in the cage
for the crime,but is so cute the judge gave her a lesser sentence.She might
even get time off for adorable behavior.What can I say,she kissed my nose.
The moral of the story is that if you're cute,you can weasel out of
anything.

Judge and arresting officer played by Sandy
Elmo played by Elmo
Weasely character played by Honey ferret