From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 05:45:07 -0500
>Last week I drove over to the home of a lady who owns two ferrets and
>parked my car in the alley behind her house, I went to her front door
>and told her that I was taking her two ferrets away from her.  Over her
>protests I went around to the garage in back and removed her two ferrets
>from there cages and put them in my pet carrier and drove off.

Sorry this wasn't anonymous...  Better luck next time.

I am curious if I missed a prior post about this or something?  By what
right do you go and steal another person's animals?  I really don't
understand this post.  If you are trying to get people to back you up, you
should have told the story about why you took them, not that it would help
in my case.  What you did is wrong, it is stealing and very much against
the law.  You are very lucky you didn't get shot which is exactly what
would have happened if you had pulled that stunt at my house.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,
Rainbow,Squeeky,Taffy,& Midge