From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:08:47 -0700
hey!!...kat here...i need to respond to parts of this post from
Jerimiah...:)

--- Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>... Things have all of a sudden gotten so darned quiet here.  Since Mom
>came home from her trip to see the adopted shelter kids - I lost my most
>wonderful Student -- Monet boy I was So VERY proud of you!!  Bustin'
>out of cages at any old time.  Giving Disney a screaming fit when you
>bounced into her cage eatin' her soup.  Chasing Gravy the insecure
>ferret around, tusseling with Beau late at night and all through the
>night and then sleeping in HIS cage.  You sure kept me laughing and
>laughing.  Us kids that can't hear NO sure do know our ferret -ness!
>
>Hey boy Where the heck did you go?

"I" know where he went!!!!!...he went to O-H-I-O!!!!
and i fixed his little 'busting-out-wagon'!!!...he is not caged!!!!he is
either free roam in his 10' by 12' bedroom...or for 7 hours a day...in
the whole house!!!!!!...let's see him bust out of THAT!!!!

>and then both Monet and Renny - you all of a sudden got taken out in a
>pink carrier... and when are you coming back?  My Life needs a pick me
>up here.

i am so sorry, Jerimiah...they have a forever and ever home here with me
and their new daddy...they have 3 new sisters and 2 new brothers that
they run and play with...and Monet even climbed up on my shoulder and
told me that he was home now...that clinched it...i knew right then that
there was no doubt in the world that Money and Renny were supposed to be
right here with me... please be sure to tell your mommy thank you from
them and from me...

Monet and Renny are real treasures...

lvoe,
Auntie Kat

p.s...thanks so much to that "old trucker" that helped get them to
me...;-)
and to Auntie Brenda for letting us meet 1/2 way at her farm...:)

=====
Kat's ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
Kat's Help4ADV Pages... http://Help4ADV.terrabox.com/
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!