From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 06:55:32 -0700
We wish to send out HUGE thank you's to everyone who bid on and/or won
the E-bays that were put up by SOS for Chere's Angels, and for Lisette's
Ferret Art Pieces and Karen's Anonymous Donor of HappyHearts Ferret
Statues put up thru kat...for the Florida Shelters...

Every single one of you were SO generous and we all thank you so
much!!!...

Special thanks go to the anonymous winner of Lisette's Ferret Farm Art
Piece who so generously donated it back... and to Princess Parris who won
that art piece the second time around...and decided she did not have to
pay enough...so she stole her mommy's checkbook and is sending in the
amount she would have won it for if the anonymous person had not outbid
her...:)...she said she wanted to help those poor ferrets in Florida
more...

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!
from kat, Lisette, Karen's anonymous donor, & SOS
we made a difference....

=====
Kat's personal & ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
I have Crocheted Sleepsacks 4 Sale!!!!...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!