From:
Patricia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:27:38 EST
I am take up the challeng.

I was new to fml and when I had questions about being a first time fuzzie
owner, this was here and I have read everyone of the fml letters and i
have loved l;earning thind about fuzzies from Dr. Williams.

And when I need help tring to find a sitter for my 3 fuzzie boys the people
from the fml came through and I had the best person (Kathy) take care of
them,

All of the bashing that is going on here is all very dumb, and it needs to
stop, thoses that are doing the bashing are running to many people off the
FML,

People just need to stop the bashing and try to get along, as my mom told
me when I was young.  IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT
ALL.  Keep the negative to your self.  this Letter(FML) is for all to read
and learn from.

Patricia