Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:07:42 EDT
Hi folkes,

I know a person who is a member here,who has several ferrets.These folkes
don't do ears,nails ,laxative or Tone.I've tried to educate them I must
not know what I'm talking about.Been a shelter a few years but.......

Anyways,I do give Tone mixed half/half with either sunflower oil or olive
oil.  I also give Vaseline mixed with Tone as a laxative 3 times a week.
They said it doesn't absurb into the stomache.So,they can't give.  Tried
to tell them that petrolem jelly is the base on all laxatives and ferret
vitamins,the tube kind..

As for the ears,they said that the ferrets clean them,themselves.Not
so.And if there's no carpeting,the ferrets nails don't need clipping.Not
so.  As they will read the FML daily,will you other people please help
educate as that it's good for the ferrets to get the above mentioned?

Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
a no kill shelter
501-3c