From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 11:54:36 -0500
I discovered the best way to get my message across to Noodle and Friday is
to toss one or the other in the cage when they're bad - it's especially
effective if one's put back in the cage while the other's left to run
around.  10, 15 min of cage makes for a sulky ferret.  Doesnt work on
Potpie, who just goes to sleep until i let her out again.

I take for granted that my ferrets are spoiled to some extent, but i
realized the other night that i might have lived a bit too long with Potpie
and let her get away with a bit too much when she asked to be set up on the
kitchen countertop while i was doing dishes.  This isnt so bad, but when she
started drying my dishes for me by thoughtfully licking the excess water
from them, i thought maybe it's a good thing i live alone, and maybe i
shouldnt have guests over any more, heh.  Heck, at least she's earning her
room and board.  :)

Melissa, a little too accomodating of her pets

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!