Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:17:55 -0400
Ok, here's another attempt...

The thugs are still running things here, and now, what with ferret math,
we have another addition, bringing the head count up to six.  The new kid,
9-month-old Shelby, is absolutely terrified of Globule, the ring-leader.
We now have five separate cages and 3 separate play times, assuming we let
Shelby out to fend for herself against all the meanies.  To all you
old-timers out there (I'll try to be more specific this time):

Has anyone known of a case where a ferret has killed or seriously injured
another ferret from aggressive play behavior?

I've been told by a couple reliable sources that the best thing for us to
do is simply put them all together and let 'em duke it out until they all
become friends.  If I could be assured all this screaming and hiding was
only temporary, this is what I will do.

Michael (Bluejay)

Globule "C'mon, just let me drag you around for a bit!"
Virgule "Yeah, what he said!"
Virus "Anybody touches my stuff, I'll kill 'em!"
Chester "Dum de dum..."
Flower "C'mon Chester; you're fatter than these guys; you can take 'em!
That's it; I'm gettin' a gun."
Shelby "Mommy!  Can't we all just get along?"

http://members.tripod.com/~michaeljay
Web design AND language translation!  http://www.wkgroup.com/mots-et-image
Visit The Bridge Coffeehouse!
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/9636/index.htm