Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 20:29:26 -0400
Thanks Gary, for the great input on how to deal with my French bullies.  New
kid Shelby seems to be winning some of them over already; it's really
hilarious to see the little speed demon racing around from the living room
to the kitchen, with Globule & Virgule in hot pursuit; but I still worry
about a couple of the other, more passive, kids.  I have hope that someday
we'll be able to let them all sleep together in a big multi-level cage.  We
have no hobs, so there's no concern about territorial rutting.  But my
question still remains: Has anyone ever heard of a (neutered) ferret killing
or seriously injuring another via rough play?  I really would like to hear a
few stories from others on how they've dealt with over-aggression.

(Still desperately trying to keep the thread alive to get some more input.)

Michael (Bluejay)

This ain't no upwardly mobile freeway; oh no, this is the road to hell.  --
Chris Rea

http://members.tripod.com/~michaeljay
Web design AND language translation!  http://www.wkgroup.com/mots-et-image
Visit The Bridge Coffeehouse!