From:
Supportourshelters Supportourshelters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 06:18:25 -0700
Hey everyone!!!!!

We have had a slow start to our sos summer-fall raffle...
Yeah...yeah...yeah...I hear ya...end of school year...kids
underfoot...vacations.... ;-)

I just did not want you to forget about the raffle...don't worry...you
still have time!!! It does not end till July 26th...but on the other
hand...it has been going for over 2 weeks...and only 3 people have
bought tickets!!!!! :-(

Wwe have a great line-up of prize packages....

The Ferret Hills and Dales from the makers of the Tower of Fun!!!

An 11-panel ferret playpen from the Ferret Depot!!!

Bedding from the Crafty Weasels!!!

A great array of items from Marshall Farms...including the mat/cover
for the playpen above!!!

A bedding set from Rose German!!!

An 'If Ferrets Could Fly' water color print donated by Lisa O!!!

A ferret Door Mat donated by Tracy Keelan and Linda Soule!!!

And an Arts in Alaska basket donated by F.E.R.R.E.T.!!!

Wow! WHAT A LINE-UP!!!

There is a Google Checkout button on the site
http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com
for ticket purchases online...
BE SURE TO EMAIL ME at [log in to unmask]
with your ticket information...[full instructions are on the page]

If you prefer not to use Google Checkout, you can snail mail a check
payable to Support Our Shelters to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o kat hammond
821 - 25th St
Cairo, IL  62914

Remember if you are snail mailing a check...make sure we have your
email address and your ticket choices...
Then the ticket numbers will be issued and emailed to you as soon as
we get the check.[again...full instructions on the page.]

Please feel free to cross-post this...after all...it is all for the
ferrets in need in ferret shelters across the country!!!!

Thank you all in advance!!!!!

SOSkat
supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffle Page   www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/