From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:50:41 -0800
Hi FMLers:

For those ferret lovers in the Rochester, NY area, there are two
absolutely gorgeous female ferrets at the West side Lollypop Farm
site in the Greece.That facility in in the Greece Ridge Mall and
located near entrance 6 near Barnes and Noble.

As a volunteer there I was able to spend some time with them last
night. They a weigh about 2.5 pounds and are 2 years old. They look
almost identical and are dark sables with such beautiful fur and
personalities to boot. They are looking for a ferret loving "hoomin"
to move in with and will need goodies to stash and toys to chase. I
can assure you they have the skills to do so!! They will certainly
bring you joy. They are good about litter box use in the cage, not
sure about their potty habits in a larger environment.

They have received an examination and rabies vaccination at the Humane
Society. Rabies being the only shot they give ferrets. The store is
open 10-10. You may view them from their cage in the store. To visit
with them in the meet and greet room, an application is required to
be filled out as well as use of hand sanitation as we are moving into
cold and influenza season. (An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of
cure!!) The adoption is a two for one special which is $50.00 for the
bonded pair. They are Marshall Farm ferrets and I had to satisfy my
own curiosity that they were indeed females as I have not seen many
that large.

If you have any further questions or interest you may e-mail me or
contact Lollypop West directly 585-223-1330 ext. 223 or stop in and
check us out.

There is also a trio of ferrets that I only got a glance at on intake
and another single ferret that came in afterward. They are all at the
main Lollypop Farm site on Victor Road in Fairport. I will be visiting
them to help with evaluations and work with staff. If they have not
found their "forever hoomins" by Tuesday, I will post information on
them on Wednesday's FML.

Remember to check out the Giving Tree!!! Pick a ferret or two or three
or ........you know what I mean!

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3