From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 21:30:35 -0600
I would like to suggest that you buy your gifts to ferrets on the
Giving Tree from KritterKoncepts.com

They have many wonderful ferret supplies and will mail them out to your
chosen ferret. You are helping the ferret with the gift - and you are
helping the Ferret Nook Inc. because a portion of all profits from
KritterKoncepts goes to the Ferret Nook. It is a win-win. You might
guess that this where I get all my wonderful ferrets.

Marsha Stanek