From:
John Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 16:34:58 -0700
Hi fuzzy lovers
My vet heard back from the Pfizer(excuse the spelling) rep this week.  They
have "hypothetically" approved Revolution for the hypothetical ferrets,
that they have tested.  The good news is you can use Revolution for fleas
and earmites.  My vet has treated five cats for ear mites, and has had been
suc- cessful with all five.  I have had a real problem with earmites, for
the last month, even with the shots my vet gave them.  He referred to the
reps paperwork, and applied the medicine, according to each ferret's
weight.  I will let you know how the earmite problem works out.

John