From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:45:08 -0500
I was put in touch with a person in Tampa, FL who has a young female
ferret.  He describes her as dark brown with a whitish mask, she does not
bite and is litter trained, age 10-11 months.

The catch - he has 5 days to find a new home for her.  I did not get into
specifics of what or why, just that he has what appears to be a friendly,
healthy young fuzz needing a home quickly.

He is in Tampa, FL, but willing to drive a considerable distance to find
her a good home.  Anyone interested - please email me asap.

Thanks,

Jen and Gang