From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:45:56 -0800
The Frisky Fall Raffle to help benefit the hospice ferrets at
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary ends this Sunday, Dec. 9 at midnight,
CST. The funds raised for this raffle helps the eleven hospice and
sanctuary ferrets that are in our care and these little guys need
YOU! Please. We are stretched very thin, yet the cost of their care
continues to mount. Help us help these babies. Even a few dollars makes
all the difference to them. We have some amazing items and tickets are
only a dollar or 6 tickets for $ 5. Please please please --- we need
your support to be able to continue the sanctuary.

If you prefer not to do the online raffle, we are also accepting direct
donations to our vets. You can send in a check or call them with a
credit card --- again, any amount is helpful and appreciated!

Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary is a private non-profit sanctuary and
hospice dedicated to the care of the "unadoptables". We work closely
with Texas Ferret Lover's Rescue and the Ferret Waystation. We are a
member in good-standing with SOS and the AFA. I am also part of the USA
Shelters and Sancutaries Group recently created by Barbara Osborn-Clay.
My husband and I work full-time jobs and care for these babies
full-time. We appreciate any support you can give! Click the link and
check out the great items we have!

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO DONATED! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE
PARTICIPATED! We wish you all Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New
Year!!

Raffle Page Link:
<http://www.friskybiznusferrets.com/EShop/EShop.aspx?EshopID=f485ec23-2bc8-4324-aa55-65823b8a3783>

Our Vet Information: