From:
Lee Klasing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:43:56 -0500
It seems like you people are more than helpfull.  I need help with an easier
issue.  I need to get a cage for my ferrets I have 2 but am planning to get
maybe 2 more.  what is the safest cage to get and is fairly reasonably
priced I was thinking about getting that Midwest cage before I read the note
that was posted last night.  Your assistance will be helpfull.  Are there
any cage companies or whatever that have web pages on the net?????  that
would also be helpfull if you could let me know what they are.

Thanks,

Lee

P.S.  Have any of you heard of Krazy Kages?????  Are they safe?