From:
Sue Rekas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 19:21:41 -0400
Hi all,
First I woulld like to thank all of you who helped me out I have recived
many suggestions, and I plan to try them all.  To answer many of your
questions, Flotsom and Jetsom are both "fixed", and "desmelled".  I also
clesn their bedding every 2-3 days!!!  As for their litter box, it is
cleaned out every day, and changed every other day with Bio flush compressed
(recycled) newspaper pellets.

It is not so much me that the smell bothers, but it is my family.  Most
likley the fact that they are not used to the musky odor from the ferrets.
Everyone knows the smell of cats and dogs!!!  They don't seem to realize
that.  Flotsom, Jetsom and I are very grateful to you all!!!  Again, thanks
for all of your help.

before I end my letter, I am feeding them Iams kitten (purple bag).  Should
I be feeding them a ferret diet like totally ferret or marshalls?  I have
found that they are much more expensive, and I was given a sample and they
refused to eat it.

Thanks for all the help ;o)

Sue, Flotsom and Jetsom