From:
Holly Riggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:38:55 +0000
I have a quick request.  The other week someone posted a link to a
website that had a long (I think over 10 feet) clear tube for the fuzzies
to play in (similar looking to a dryer vent) that was completely safe and
it was only $16.  I thought I saved the link, but I must have lost it.
Anyway, if anyone could send me the addy or link, I would REALLY
appreciate it.  I want to buy a couple of these ASAP for Kabuto and
Delphi.

BTW, I did take them to the vet and they DID have ear mites!  Since we
have never exposed them to cats or other ferrets, the vet thinks they had
them when we got them 2 months ago.  So, they are now being treated and
are much happier now that the ear scratching is down to a minimum, but
they sure don't appreciate the shots!!  **Oh, well...Mommy always cuddles
us and gives us a treat afterward, so it's not so bad!!**

Thanks again to everyone who responded to my questions and made me feel
very welcome here at the FML.

Sincerely,

Holly Riggs
with..
Kabuto("Don't ask me WHY I like to sleep behind the toilet..I just do!)
   &
Delphi("Daddy says I'm the cutest girl he knows..but don't tell Mommy!)