From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:36:20 -0400
Vickie,

LOS is NOT my keeper, I am my own person and form my own opinions on
the subjects I post on. LOS has nothing to do with with my posts,
(Unless of course I'm advertising for their show.), so PLEASE "STOP"
dragging LOS into it everything you respond to in respect to my posts
just because I'm one of their judges and I'm a member of their
orginization. That's being very petty on your part.

I have been to many shows over the years put on by different groups,
LOS, AFA & AFA Sanctioned, LIFE, Baltimore Ferret Club, North West
Jersey Ferret Club & Concerned Owners Ferret Club.

I have formed my own opinions for each orginization and ferret clubs
and LOS has nothing to do with it, these my own personal opinions, not
theirs. If you want to attack me, fine, but leave LOS out of it as they
DO NOT govern how I think or my personal opinions of other groups or
people.

I'm done posting my personal opinions on the subjects of Vaccinations &
show requirements. Take it or leave it, it's yours and everyone elses
choice.

Have a great day and hope others do onto you as you have done to them.

Rspectfully,
Debi