From:
Anita Hermes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:25:48 -0700
I just watched America 's Got Talent on Tivo in which the Popovich
Comedy Pet Theater performed with eight ferrets. Laura posted the skit
on the night that it aired. I thought it was cute at first, but then I
watched the fuzzies' part a few times in slow motion and now I find it
disturbing. There is a woman who is wearing a fur coat that unravels
to reveal the ferrets who come tumbling out. This coat has several
compartments in which they are hidden. Although the ferrets in the
pouch located behind the woman's knees don't have far to fall, the
ones located near the woman's back and shoulders do. Is this dangerous
for the little ones? They unexpectedly come tumbling out all over one
another and hit the stage at all angles. This group currently performs
animal acts in Vegas. Should we say anything to them?

Plus, if this TV show is filmed in LA, is it ok for them to transport
the ferrets into CA?