From:
Anita Hermes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 21:08:32 -0700
I've been fascinated by how the ferret community reaches out to help
one another. The dynamics of it all amazes me. I share the stories
with my friends and family. Repeatedly, I am impressed at how many
people offer their insight so that we are able to learn from their
loss or misfortune. Currently, I am in awe with how this group
networks with one another to help with transportation, donations,
and advice regarding the Ohio Rescue.

Recently, I enjoyed reading two posts: one from the South Shore Ferret
Connection and the other from the West Michigan Ferret Connection.
These stood apart from the other Ohio posts because they told the story
about what happened next. They put faces on these fuzzies. They shared
their experiences after they left Lori's care and how they were
adjusting to their foster homes. Perhaps, the other caring individuals
are too busy to write a follow up, but maybe when you have a moment to
spare, it would be wonderful to see pictures and read stories about
the fuzzies whose lives you have changed. For now, please know that
I am grateful for all the energy and time you are investing in these
little creatures' lives.

Respectfully,
Anita