From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:16:21 -0500
Well, my girl Venus seems to have the uncanny ability to find her way up
and into things.  Sometimes, it's just so amazing that I can't figure
out how she does it.

Today, after putting everyone to bed, I was in the bathroom doing my
hair and I heard the familiar scratching of a ferret coming from the
closet. Well, I knew that my husband had put everyone to bed, so what
could that be?  Was it a rat!?  I was freaking out.  I went to
investigate and in the closet, there was a suitcase that we keep all our
bags and suitcases in and it was moving.

I pulled it out, unzipped it carefully and then noticed that the
movement was coming from a suitcase that was zipped up inside the bigger
case.  I unzipped it carefully and out pops VENUS!  My husband swears
that he did not pull the suitcases out for them to play in and I had
just seen her in the shower an hour before, so I know she wasn't in
there long, but we just can't figure out how the heck she zipped herself
up in two suitcases.  I think she's the anti-Harry Houdini.

April and the zoo nuts...

Dooks and furry kisses to all

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_