From:
"Wallach, Trudy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:25:13 -0400
Flagyl, and Metronidazole, can't remember which is the generic brand,
both taste absolutely awful. By chance our vet was out of the normal
Metronidazole once and offered the injectible form as a substitute to
be taken orally. This has hardly any taste and can be mixed with almost
anything and the ferrets take it without any problem. I have put it
into canned AD along with the amoxy and the ferret eats it up without
any problem. I never worry now when I have to use this with my
ferrets!! However, some vets don't stock the injectible form, so that
could be an issue. Good luck!!

Trudy Jo Wallach