From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:30:40 EST
In mid December I had sent a donation to U of GA for ADV Research in
memory of a ferret on the Memorial Giving Tree, and was concerned because
my check had not yet cleared.  I called today, to see if my check was
received and found out that it was, but hadn't been deposited yet.  It
seems Dr. Ritchie was out of town a lot before Christmas, and his mail
got very backed up.  As a result, he is now finding checks that were sent
from as early as October.  So, for anyone that sent a donation in the
months before Christmas, it may be there and just buried in an avalanche
of mail.  The secretary I spoke with today said they are trying to go
through all the mail and find the checks and get them deposited.  Since I
had been concerned about the check I sent, I thought I would share this
information, in case others are in the same boat.

Danee
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom