From:
Danielle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 22:13:00 -0600
Some on you may remember me posting before, but once again I need help
quickly.  My 7 y/o has become very weak and lethargic.  She does have
adrenal.  She started MethylPred 2 days ago at 1/2 pill twice a day.  Could
this be from the pill?  or is the adrenal advancing quickly?  She is
dehydrated and not eating.  I am now feeding her duck soup, which she will
take off my finger with no problem.  She will also take her Nutrical with
no problem.  I know she is very sick, because she is one ferret who will
never pass up a cheerio; and tonight she would have none.  I just put her
back to with the others since she is very close to Zayner.  How do you know
when one is in pain?  What else can I do for her?  What I need help with is
all this from the pills?  Can adrenal advance that quickly?  She's had it
for awhile, but in 2 days she's hit rock bottom.  Thank you for your help.