From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:37:35 -0400
On Saturday August 9th, Gabriel FerretWise McCarthy, his Mom and friend
Jeanne of FFUNY will travel to LOSNJ championship show - Ferret Fun '97, A
LIFE sanctioned Championship Show held at St.  George Greek Orthodox Church,
Trenton, NJ.  We are very excited as we have heard that the rings are full
and it promises to be a great time!

Gabriel will be offering the new Ferret Wise pottery ferret design mugs,
Ferret Wise FunHouses and other funalia articles.  They will also have some
wonderful handcrafted items from The FFUNY club.  Stop by and visit him!
Shelter Mom Alicia will be close by too!  Please stop by and say HELLO!!!!!!

For directions to the show email Ann at: [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you there,
Alicia
a shelter Mom