Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 02:11:49 EDT
Along time ago, some shelters received a discount on items if you purchased
via the shelter web site, can anyone tell me the url's for the shelters and
which companies they receive a discount from?  We are looking for catalogs
and books so if a shelter receives credit if we purchase online, email me
so we can help you get credit.  Some schools also offer credits for online
purchasing.

Debbie