From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 07:39:08 -0700
Hi, my name is Gigi and all of us thrown away ferrets here in SAMMYS
CLUBHOUSE Ferret RESCUE are sooo Excited! We are shedding tears of Joy!

Our FRIENDS in the Under Ground Secret Santa Society are hosting an
AUCTION for us, so that we can get the VETERINARY CARE that we so
desperately need. ALL of the Funds Raised go to our Veterinary Acc't

We are a SHELTER but most of us here, Will NEVER Leave. I will be
spending the rest of my life here, because we are all mostly Elderly,
formally abused, and either have some form of nasty Cancer or have
Physical disabilities, that makes NO-ONE want to give us a forever
home. That's ok by me, because a long time ago, I ingested a very
toxic substance that my former mom left in the tub, I became Violently
Ill;she didn't take me to the vets. I was Dumped in an Over-Crowded
Shelter- by that time-I was blind and deaf. and my teeth were shot. I
am glad that KattPatt brought me here to SAMMYS, where I get lots of
Love and my much needed vet care. I also get to eat good food. I am
going on 8 now, and really would Love to have a sponsor to help with
my Implants and twice yearly dental visits.

Won't YOU PLEASE take a look at OUR AUCTION
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/7625
and maybe bid on some of the unique items our Very KIND,GENEROUS
benefactors have donated? We have beautiful QUALITY Bedding, Art, GIFT
CERTIFICATES, Food and people stuff too. Our Auction runs from this
Sat- the 4th of May- 12:15 AM EST thru Sat 24th May at 11:45 PM EST.

ALL of us here at SAMMYS would be so very grateful..especially mommy
Katt- she pays for everything on her CC. We are a Licensed FERRET
RESCUE in the State of Wash. Mommy does lots of EDUCATION EVENTS and
Fundraisers to try to keep up with the enormous costs of running our
SAMMYS CLUBHOUSE- SPOKANE If you don't do auctions; but can FIND it in
YOUR HEART to help us out; we could really use FOOD- Totally Ferret
Active/Zupreem/Wellness Core/Dr Foster and Smith original. I myself am
a Huge fan of Uncle Jims Duk Soup... I have those crappy teeth..sigh.
We shop at ferret.com/Dr Fosters and Smith/ and PetSupplies.com

If you have some extra pennies you want to donate, our PAYPAL ADDY
is [log in to unmask]
We go see the VETS at Mt Empire Vet Services- 509-599-3327

ANYTHING YOU Can Do to HELP our shelter mom.. and us out would be so
GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED.

I am Crying so hard, I can hardly write. But we all just want to
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for reading this and Hopefully helping
out us Needy little Ferrets.

Hope YOU all WIN something.
Love GiGi