From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 05:00:42 -0400
Permission to share with no changes made to the post:

Hey cyber friends, Daisy and I need your help again!

We are getting extremely low on paper products, to be exact paper
towels and napkins; Mum uses these to pick up our landmines (poopies)
so we want to offer you a chance to win a $50.00 gift certificate from
RodentPro

The drawing for this certificate will be clinic day June 8th 2013
http://www.ferretfarm.org/Calendar.html
No need to be present for the drawing but we would love for you to
join us if you can!

Package of 200 count napkins = 1 ticket
2 - 200 count = 2 tickets
3 - 300 count = 3 tickets

A package of 3 rolls of paper towels = 1 ticket
6 rolls = 2 tickets
9 rolls = 3 tickets and so on >>>>>>>

If you would rather send $ for the equivalent so Mum can buy them we
will send you tickets for the amount she can buy with your donation.
You will find our PayPal button on the front page of our Web site.
http://www.ferretfarm.org/main.html

Mum does not have any real preference on brand; we just go though a
lot of both, she says it is our fault we are little pooping machines.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Good luck!
Sarah and Daisy
http://www.ferretfarm.org/