From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:34:10 -0700
Good Morning All,

First I would like to send my THOUGHTS and PRAYERS to all who have
recently lost a fuzzie or animal, and to all sick and homeless fuzzies
and animals!!!!!!!

On the subject of Pet Supermarket, I would just like to say that I am
appalled at what they did or I should say what they didn't do!!!!  I have
a pet supermarket down the street from my house and that is where I bought
my Trouble from.  I go in there from time to time to check on the babies
and THANK THE GOOD LORD there are ferret knowledgeable employees that have
worked there a long long time.  IN NO WAY am I sticking up for Pet
Supermarket, but I think that it depends on the manager of the individual
stores and how caring they are.  I also blame a large part of what
happened to Hope on the Corporate offices as they should be monitoring
their employees and visiting their stores on a steady basis.  Also I think
that Marshall Farms should be sending someone from their offices to assure
that the babies are being properly cared for.  If a Pet Store is going to
sell Ferrets they should have a training class for their employees on the
proper care of ferrets!!!!  If ever I find my pet supermarket to be
grossly neglectfull I would not hesitate for one second to turn them
in!!!!  Now for sure I will be checking more frequently on my pet
supermarket.  I usually stop by there about 3 times a week, now I will
do so 5 times a week!!!!!!

On the subject of Hope, I just want you to know that I have been saying an
extra special Prayer for her and that she is on my mind every day.  When I
saw the pictures of her today I could not stop the tears from flowing!!!!
PLEASE give her lots of hugs and kisses for me and I will continue to say
that extra prayer for her for a complete recovery!!!!!  Please keep us
informed as to her progress and if there is anything I could do for you or
her please let me know!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE,

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)
Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!