From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 03:20:12 -0700
Good Morning All,

My Prayers and Thoughts to all who have lost a fuzzie's or animal
recently, and to those fuzzie's or animals who are ill or homeless.

My answer to this question "Would I get more Ferrets?"  It is definitley
YES, YES, YES, As long as their is a breath left in my body I will always
own these WONDERFUL, PRECIOUS, MYSTICAL Babies!!!!!!  With all the hurt
of illnesses and loss one goes through with these babies it still won't
change my mind.  Someone has to take care of them and I believe through
some kind of DEVINE POWER I was one of those chosen to do so!!!!!

I could never ever imagine life without these MOST LOVING creatures it
would bring alot of sadness into my life never to own a fuzzie again And
so in all honesty, (and I have thought long and hard about this question)
once again the answer is YES, YES, YES, I will ALWAYS have ferrets in my
life and home!!!!!!  I am a TRUE FUZZIE LOVER!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY, and HAPPY FERRETING
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)