From:
JuliePaul from AOL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 1995 14:55:09 -0400
Hi from Misty, Sobriety, and Charity!

We heard that CBS did a show in really poor taste on us cute little ferrets.
We did not get to see the show because our Mommy doesn't get to watchTV very
often --she is too busy keeping us out of trouble! We would really like to
write some letters,send some faxes, and mail cute pictures to those big
bullies at CBS but we would like to see or read transcrips of the show so we
are sure to be accurate in our accusations.  Can anyone tell us where we can
get a video or a copy of the transcripts?  Mommy is really mad and would love
to read 'em the riot act!!! We would also like to boycott CBS and any
sponsors that advertise during the show.  Thanks!

Misty, Sobriety, Charity and our Human (Julie Paulauskas)