From:
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:09:53 -0500
I want to thank all of you who voted for Stormy. Because of all of you, our
shelter will get a $25 US Money Order!!! A special thanks to auntie Lynda
(for being so persistent) and to Stormy for being so generous!

It's been a busy week at the shelter.  After mommie and grandma's purses
were stolen, we got blitzed with media attention.  All of the media loved
us kids and some will be coming back to do stories on us too!

Mommie and auntie Carla bathed Whiskey & Winter this week.  Whiskey was
good for auntie Carla, but Winter gave mommie a real hard time!  he was
so worried about getting wet, he stuck his tail and bum end up so far he
looked like a freak!

At the pet show last weekend, mommie got a painting of me made.  i'm
dressed as a super hero just like mommie was!  It's a bird, no it's a
plane....NO IT'S SUPER HARLEY!!!!!!!!!

Mommie wanted me to send a thank you to auntie Jill in SF for the night on
the town <wink>

Love to all!
Harley "Bug"

Miss Randy S.M. Belair & Harley "Bug"