From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:26:18 -0500
WOW!  We had a good week!  On Tuesday, we took in 2 kids, Rosie and
Ralphie.  They went to their new home on Friday!  We also adopted out
Sybil and Red Butt (so named because auntie Paige smeared red food
coloring all over his bum.....don't ask.<grin>....)

Mommie became an auntie on Friday.  Duncan Shaughnasy MacNeil was born at
4:30 that day.  mommie is ecstatic and planning on buying the poor kid his
very 1st kilt!  she's crazy!

i have sumpthin to say.  i am really sad today as well.  mommie just tolds
me that MY Dr. Williams is no longer on the FML.  this saddens me because
he has been so helpful in my case and 100's of others.  Dr. Williams is my
hero and i stand on my paws at attention to him, thanking him for all he
has done for me, my mommie and the ferrets across the globe that he's
helped.  we will miss you on the FML but understand and support your
decision.  we luv ya Dr. Williams!

I also wanted to add that i know my auntie Sam is a good lady and would
never put the health of her ferrets OR anyone's else's ferrets in harm's
way knowingly.  i'm glad that through all of this, she has a happy day
wedding.  you know, we are all here to support each other and be there for
other ferret owners.  many times in the past while i was sick, mommie got
tons of e-mails telling her to put me to sleep cuz i was suffering.  anyone
who has ever taken the time to play with me (sick or not) knows that would
have been a HUGE mistake.

Danielle, Dr. Williams & Sam, i'm sending you Harley kisses......

love, Harley "Bug"

Miss Randy S.M. Belair & Harley "Bug"
President
The Ferret Aid Society