From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:09:27 EDT
For anyone going from the US to Ferrets 2000, this handy website will give
you the conversion rate for any amount of money:
http://www.bankofcanada.ca/en/exchform.htm
Right now, the exchange rate for $1 U.S. is $1.48.
1 Canada dollar equals .67 U.S. dollar.

I may be driving with my wonderful dog across the Mass.  Pike and the NY
Thruway all the way to Toronto starting on Wed Sept 13 (probably to Geneva
or so, depending on finding a pet-friendly motel) and then on Thurs.  Sept.
14 from Geneva to Toronto.  I may be able to take one person who lives VERY
CLOSE to the Mass.  Pike or NY Thruway (ie, I won't be wandering too far
off the path).  Let me know if you might be interested.  (I can't take more
than one person as I don't think my dog is too keen on sharing the back
seat :-)

Also, while at Ferrets 2000, I would be interested in brainstorming with
people about solutions to the shelter overcrowding situation we are having
in the northeast (and I suspect other regions too).

Ronnie