From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 10:37:07 -0400
Debbie says there's another Cecil out there, too? Rats. OK, our next fuzz
will get a randomly-selected alphanumeric designation, selected by having
him/her walk on the keyboard. See if anyone copies that! Hah!  :)

As for using peroxide/oil/water/alcohol for ear cleaning - the advice
regarding using commercial cleaning solutions is good - I went out and
got some Epi-Otic yesterday. I can't for the life of me think why I
assumed we had to use some household product, especially as we use ferret
shampoo, ferretone, and other ferret/pet products. Mental breakdown, I
suppose. Thanks for the input, and I'm sure the beasts will also
appreciate it this weekend...

Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto