From:
fOrEsT Pietro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:34:32 -0700
::::::Forest Sobbing in his hammie:::::::
What's matter Forest?

Oh Isabella its BAD really BAD!
::::Forest wiping his nose with his paws between the tears::::

Nothing is this bad little Buddy.

:::Sobbingand hanging his head down::
Its Mommy and Travis I don't know but

::::His crying is getting louder:::
I found this in mom's drawer

Grabs a book and shoves it in Isabella's face

:::Forest is now screaming and crying::::
I think Mom has this book cause she is lonely and Travis is gone all
the time.

::::Isabella laughing so hard she falls out of the hammie::::

OMG! Forest is this what you are crying about..."Shadow Bear" you silly
little boy ::pointing at the cover:: that IS Travis! Oh you were to
young to remember.

Once upon a time...well a couple months ago really...this lady who
wrote this "Romance" book ::::pointing with her paw at the cover with
the guy wearing nothing but a loincloth:::

she knew that this book would be way better if Black Footed Ferrets
were in it, well she knew nothing about ferrets so she went online and
saw an interview with our Travis and...she copied it... we all know
that copying is wrong.. Like you know when I copied your butt on the
copy machine at Totally Ferret and remember I got into a lot of
trouble..like that but WAY worse. So the way book is written it makes
Travis the loincloth wearing cutie on the cover!

So see Forest it's OK, this book is really not a bad book.

::::Isabella tosses it out of the cage::::

But Isabella what does it mean since Travis signed it?

:::Isabella seeing dollar signs::::

Well Forest ::::as she runs down to get it::: It means since this is
the ONLY one he signed it is worth a lot!

Oh Isabella lets send it to a random shelter to auction it off.

Oh Forest I like that idea!!!!! ::::Forest running away::::

Hey Forest were are you going? To see if Travis has a loincloth he is
no using!