From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:46:28 -0500
Got another tip: that they love to be brushed with baby hair brushes when
shedding, and learned from another that some Health Food Store lotions
contain cherry bark so read ingredients.  Arsenic eatting was enough of a
Civil War problem -- don't want ferrets which are either addicted to it and
poisoned by withdrawal, or ones which get a lot of it up front and die.
(VETS: can this happen in carnivora as it can with humans?)

'Chopper appears to have a scratch to her eye area so she's having to cope
with regular washings and artificial tears.

Meltdown is still doing well, and is much more comfy so the worst of her
shedding may be past.

Even Warp can be exhausted by Jumpstart.

Today will be another day to wiegh him.  Four days ago he had gained 2
ounces in 2 days, two days ago he had put on another half ounce.  Looks like
they may grow in bursts like human children.

Spot has figured out that if he herds Jumpstart under our platform bed that
he can assert his domination without us hearing the sqawks and wracks.  When
he did it today BOTH Meeteetse and 'Chopper came upto me and tattled on him!

Sukie