From:
Jacqueline Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 14:21:44 -0800
It's not a glamorous job, but somebody has to haul the trash at the ferret
mall, and Ivy is ready to take on that responsibility.  She will remove all
plastic grocery store bags, filled with stuff and tied at the top OR empty
but pleasantly rustling, from the wastebaskets around the house and haul
them down the hall and under my bed.  (I'm sure they'd get into the
dumpster if only Ivy were allowed out.)

Silver is perhaps less practical, but no less eager to get into business.
I believe she is planning on one of those science/neato stuff stores.
Inventory this week includes the strap for a set of binoculars, one thermal
hiking sock, a compass, a stuffed bunny, another stuffed bunny, a large
dried red chile pepper (contraband, unfortunately, 'borrowed' from one of
Ivy's stashes), a small book on birdwatching, and a glow-in-the-dark green
alien head.

Nameless (Nameless Monster, actually) doen't seem to have a head for
business, as his stash only has a few squashed paper towel tubes on loan
from Ivy and the occasional green alien head, usually with Silver still
attached to it.  (Nameless is a big boy.) However, he has a talent for
displaying merchandise that really gets attention, such as one evening
when he found a certain blue box in the bathroom, opened it, unwrapped the
contents, and artistically arranged them on the bathroom rug.  Our dinner
guests were suitably impressed.