Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 08:57:06 -0500
I'm going home for Christmas and the airlines won't let me take skippy I'd
have to air freight her.  That would cost a bunch..  Does anyone live in
Nashville or even close around that would look after her.  I'd definately
pay I just want to make sure that she is taken care of.  Or does anyone have
any suggestions of a place that I could house her that would play with her
and such..  I've heard of ferrets getting depressed if you leave them
somewhere strange and I don't want to house her at the vet she would think
I'm torchuring (sp?) her.  I'm going to be gone for a week.

Please someone help me I don't know what to do.

You can email me at [log in to unmask]
Thank You

Cherri &
Skippy (the fuzzbutt that hated ferretone until mom made her eat it.  Now I
have to hide it)