From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:34:57 -0600
I posted awhile back about 3 ferrets needing new homes.  Two are now spoken
for.  The one who is left is a 2 1/2 year old female DEW with half a gray
tail.  She is a nipper and I just discovered that she is deaf (the owner
never realized it).  She is a victim of nose-flicking and is afraid of
fingers.  (Don't tell the owner I said that!)  Otherwise she is very active
and playful - does a great weasel war dance!  If anyone in the Twin Cities
area (MN) would have the patience and love to give this little girl it
would be great!  The cost is very reasonable to the right person.  She is
not up to date on shots and does not come with a cage.  (Gosh, I'm about
ready to take her myself!  Poor baby!) If you can help, please e-mail me.

Barb and the ever-lovin' fuzzies, Lucy & Greta

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the old,
sympathetic with the struggling, and tolerant of the weak and
wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these"