From:
Debbie Linko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:53:58 -0400
I have a newspaper in my city that wrote this article and put it on the
front page.  I am in the picture with my siamese kittens, but there are
many issues that deal with all animals including ferrets.  It was easier
to get my kitties in the pictures than to get my 6 frolicing ferrets.  I
requested to not be in the picture, so that is why I am somewhat out of
focus although I wanted more than my kitties feet.  Here is the website
address if you wish to read it...

http://www.binghamtonpress.com/binghamtonnews/local/Monews1.html

By the way, my ferret Alyson who was given several days to live 6 weeks
ago, is still alive and kicking.  I have been afraid to say anything, so
just cross your fingers, pray, and don't say anything about it.  Maybe
someone has forgotten.......I sound like a lunatic now!!!!

Debbie
mailto:[log in to unmask]
If you have a moment, feel free to browse my website.
Just double click on the website address below.
http://www.spnt.com/~bettwitt/debbie.html