From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:24:18 -0800
Hi everyone!

Well, Saturday the 2nd was my birthday.  The big 2-4.  Getting up there, I
am.  Guess what I got!!  The Ferret Calendar and a Ferret Crossing sign!
And these from non-ferret people.  WOW!

The new baby boy, Robin, is doing wonderfully.  I see my kids sleeping
together all the time now, where they used to almost always sleep in each
of three different places.  He has really brought everyone together.  So
darling.

Lost Ferrets has been slow these last few months.  Maybe that is good.
But I want to again remind everyone that the service is available.  Visit
www.geocities.com/lostferrets to find out more.  Also, I think for
Valentine's Day, I will do a gift basket for someone participating in the
Lost Ferrets network.  So, you have two months or so to join up.  I'll do
a drawing on Valentine's Day for the winner.

Hope everyone's holiday season is off to a good start.  For those of us
in colder climates, the winter is such a good excuse to snuggly, warm,
with our loved ones and fuzzy friends.  Don't waste it!

Melissa Barnes
www.geocities.com/lostferrets