From:
Michelle Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 16:46:58 -0500
Since you shared your nightmare, you've inspired me to come out into the
open with my own!!

About a year ago I had reoccuring nightmares and they were all the same
theme: I was killing my ferrets.  Not malicously (sp?) but for some reason
or another they needed to be euthanized and I had to do it, and it was in
AWFUL ways - like I had to drown them in one, and in another I had to cut
their throat - and it was so horrible because I wasn't getting it the first
time and the look on their faces was so horrible because I was their
CAREGIVER, and in my heart I knew I was trying to help them but in reality I
was hurting them by doing a botch job trying to put them out of their misery.

I would wake up with a scream.  It was SO disturbing.  I have no idea what
caused these dreams.  They lasted about 2 weeks off and on, and since then
they've never occured again.

Horrible.  The babies got extremely spoiled after each dream though.  I
would kiss and hug them non stop - they kind of were like "MOMMMMM - knock
it off already, will ya??"

- Mish

Desktop Support Consultant ..................
Carnegie Mellon Computing Services ..........
[log in to unmask]  |  (412) 268-4212 ......
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html