From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:23:29 -0400
Hey friends-  Here I am !

Our favorite chocolate spotted buddy Jerimiah, mascoit of Ferret Wise!

Well, as USUAL, things are really really hopping here.  3 more kids
arrived and elder gal who had started out here a NJ Xmas rescue kid and
has just lost her home.  She came for a night and Mom found she needed a
LOT of round the clock care- being so old and such-- so Mom drived her
all the way up to meet hospice MOm Marilyn.  The reports are that this
old gal Reilly Marie is holding her own and coming around to eating...
Thank you Mom Marilyn!  Now the two others are boys-- we seem to be
running a boyz club as of late xsept for Disney and Biscuit-- BUt the
new boys are returning kids too!  Gavin a blav\ck nosed drk sable and
Ringo a bigger black nosed drk sable boy.  They are 1 & 3 years of age
and need a forever home together.  The desired environment for these two
needs to be a stable one they are victims of domestic upheaval-- WHATEVER
that means!  I try to get these kids to report on Mom's stories I think
they got it right!

ANyways the teeny kids are doing well, one is growing and quite a great
messmaker- the tiniest kid is not growing so much but Mom has helped him
to walk.  He can hold himself up almost all the time except when he gets
really excited.  I think there will be a story coming about him soon...
she took some pictures again the other day-- he is some special not
exactly sure why but seems to be getting lots of attention here.  SO Mom
says we got PaIrs OF KIDS THAT NEED GOOD FOREVER HOMES.  tWO BY tWOS SHE
CALLS 'EM.  iF YOU knOW of A GOOD PLACE FOR A 2X2 PLEASE CALL MOM!

Meanwhile all this eating is causing the kibble bucket to get pretty
low-- sigh.... so there is some ebay stuff going on.  Maybe you can shop
here and send them to the poor ferret kids thats bedding just got wet?

That's a good idea huh?  then we would all be happier ferrets!

here are a few ebays listed that will help us and maybe help soemother
kids too.  Please check things out when you can.  meanwhile I have to
start instructing the new kids..  I almost got out of my cage to greet
them this AM but Mom caught me.  sigh..

Thanks for listening-
Your buddy Jerimiah,
mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter www.ferretwise.org

PS don't forget the drawing for the September raffle is Sept 30th -- get
your tickets soon SIlent auction for Kat Parsons original afghan _ I am
on it!  and Other great raffle items-- one of a kind stuff!

Please check out our ebay goodies at:
[http://www.ebay.com -- search for seller creativekolor]
or see these special sets ending soon!

Fleece sleeper gift set Ends Sep-05-05 23:20:29 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7709938556

Bats Peeper Sleeper Gift Set-  ends Sep-06-05 09:02:39 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7709992113

Sleeper & Gift ASsortment 4 Ferret Wise ends Sep-06-05 09:08:43 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7709993038

Ferret House Gift Set 4 Ferret Wise ends Sep-12-05 09:28:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5997684545